Please visit our price discovery tools at primadiscovery.com

Americas Ethanol

Brazilian ethanol production loses pace as harvest season comes to an end

Total ethanol production in Brazil for the first two weeks of January reached 183,000m3, with 70% of this being hydrous ethanol and the remaining 30% anhydrous, according to the latest UNICA report. 84.2% of total recovered sugar was used in ethanol production, with only 15.8% being used in sugar production. The yield on ethanol production…

This content is for Gold Members only.
Please email [email protected] for more information on our membership trials.

Log In